I assist businesses and individuals with corporate and commercial litigation issues. I have appeared before all levels of Court in Alberta, including the Court of Appeal, the Court of Queen's Bench and the Provincial Court (Civil and Criminal).
My main practice area is devoted to a wide range of complex, commercial litigation matters including shareholder oppression claims, fraud, contract disputes, and regulatory compliance issues. I also work with clients and corporate solicitors to assess risk and develop proactive strategies to assist clients in avoiding litigation before it starts.
In recent years, I have worked in the area of estate litigation including contested validity of wills, appointment (or removal) of personal representatives, and estate distributions.
- University of Calgary, 2008, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Alberta, 2004, Bachelor of Science in Conservation Biology (with Distinction)
Call to the Bar
- 2009, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society