I focus exclusively on tax and estate planning.
I am well versed in all areas of Canadian tax law. I also have significant experience in successfully resolving controversies before the Canada Revenue Agency, as well as representing clients before the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- Brigham Young University, 1998, Juris Doctor Degree
- Williams College, 1995, Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy
Call to the Bar
- 1999, Law Society of Alberta
- Matt has advised clients on a variety of tax and estate planning matters.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association