- Wills & Estates
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Tax Law
- Cross Border Services
I provide assistance to families, trustees, executors, beneficiaries, claimants and professional fiduciaries in need of estate planning or estate administration services. My primary practice focus is in the areas of estate and trust planning, estate and trust administration and estate litigation.
My estate planning practice includes the preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, inter vivos trust planning, business succession planning, as well as legacy planning and advisory for high net worth individuals and families.
My experience includes representing and advising clients on matters involving grants of probate, grants of administration, ancillary grants, reseal of grant applications, capacity issues, trusteeship issues, guardianship issues, interpretation issues, validity of documents, executor duties, beneficiary rights, and other complex estate matters.
In addition, I also practice in the area of tax and work closely with our cross border specialists and corporate lawyers to provide innovative and effective succession solutions for Canadian clients with assets in foreign jurisdictions and foreign resident clients holding Canadian assets.
- CICA In-depth Tax Course Parts I, II and III, 2014-2017, Certification
- University of Windsor, 2012, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Detroit Mercy, 2012, Juris Doctor
- University of Calgary, 2007, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Call to the Bar
- 2013, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association