I am an associate in the litigation department of Shea Nerland.
I assist businesses and individuals with a broad range of litigation issues, with a focus on construction law, corporate and commercial disputes, contractual concerns, tax disputes and appeals, and civil enforcement matters.
- University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 2015, Juris Doctor (JD)
- University of Calgary, 2008, Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
Call to the Bar
- 2017, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Advocates Society
- Member, Alberta Equestrian Federation
- Member, Law Society of Alberta