- Tax Law
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Planning for Owner-Managers
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Corporate Reorganizations
My practice focuses on reviewing business structures and shareholder agreements and implementing tax-efficient planning for owner-managers and entrepreneurs.
This tax planning helps clients to reduce their net tax costs, simplify succession planning, improve creditor protection, and streamline eventual exit strategies.
I also work closely with the corporate and commercial groups to advise and structure the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- CPA Canada , 2017, In-Depth Tax Course, Level II
- University of Toronto, 2014, Juris Doctor
- University of Alberta, 2010, Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Call to the Bar
- 2015, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (Young Practitioners Group)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Tax Specialists)