After earning a law degree with Honours at the University of Sarajevo in 1980, I served for ten years as a justice and chief justice of the court in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I joined the tax and estate planning group of the firm in 1997. Since then, for almost 20 years, I have contributed my knowledge and experience to the tax and estate planning practice of the firm.
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1997-1999, Income Tax Courses
- University of Sarajevo, 1980, Law Degree with Honours
Call to the Bar
- 1980, Bosnia and Herzogovina
- During almost 20 years with the firm, assisted a large number of clients with tax and estate planning, corporate reorganizations, asset protection, sale of business or assets & resolving disputes with Canada Revenue Agency.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation