I am one of the three founding partners of Shea Nerland LLP. My practice covers all business law matters with the exception of tax. I am and have been a director and officer of many public companies listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the TSX Venture Exchange.
- University of Toronto, 1981, Bachelor of Laws
- Queen's University, 1977, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Studies
Call to the Bar
- 1983, Law Society of Alberta
- Founded and developed companies which have grown from small local businesses to multibillion dollar enterprises with operations across North America.
- Provided all nature of legal services to these companies as they grew and prospered.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association